Our Mission Crime Against Women Cyber Crime Cyber Crime Help Social initiatives Process Answers Forms Contact Us

Sir Me bhi Indore Ke Ek jimmedar Police Inspeecter Ka Ladka Hu mene Jaha Tak Police Ki Life Dekhi He Badi Khatarnak He Police Ki Job Karne Wala Vyakti Ek To Apne Ghar Pariwar Par Dhayan Nahi Rakh Pata He Dusra Khud Ke Swastha Ka Bhi Aur Unpar Politialy Bahut Preshar Rahta he Jese Agar Aap Hal hi me Dekhe To Mig case Ese Me Koi Police Wala kese Duti Kar Sakta He Kya Esa Nahi Ho Sakta He Ki Police Ke Transfer Sirf Police Ki Ek Camity Bana Kar Kiye Jaye Jisse Police Walo Ko Netao Se Darna Bhi Nahi
The police organization works under the control of the state government and works according to its rules and regulations.

I know an organisation it is making fraud with people of INDORE, UJJAIN, DEWAS, KHANDWA and BHOPAL. That firm charge 5000/- to each person and in indore only there is 1500 person join it. I think it is round about 75,00,000. The organisation promise to first payment of work maximum in 2 to 3 months but in real they will not pay first payment in 6 months, can anyone suggest to me what can i do my mobile number is 9300587076.
Please clear you question.

sir, i understand the stress of a police personal in vip duties so networking for crime information is always not strnghthen. few suggestions regarding bomb blast threats 1.aada bazar.ranipura,kapda bazar,sarfa,annapurna,kalani nagar n meghdoot area is to be taken propre search. 2.parkings like badwani plaza navneet tower maharaniroads n vehicals parked roadsides to be taken care as few of the markets parking is used to dump vehicals. 3.every market is to visited by a seniore official regardi
dr.rajendra singh bankura
it must be noticed that fixed pickets & searching Scots are doing their duties according to the situation because every citizen has to follow their fundamental duties that we cannot force them, it can be more easier if they cooperate

What can I do when some suspitious activity going near my home by unknown persons
Devendra Goyal
You can inform the nearest Police Station or dial 100 for Control Room. List of Telephone no. of the Police Officers and also give on www.indorepolice.org. You can call the officers to inform any suspicious activity.

If I am an affected person or if I happen to see a crime or any violation, what am I supposed to do?
You can report at the police station in whose jurisdiction the event has taken place either by phone or visiting personally. You can even send your written complaint by post. If you have complaint against a police officer, you can send or report the complaint to the station officer, City Superintendent of Police/D.S.P., Supdt. of police, I.G.P. or even the D.G.P

1 2 3

Ask Your Question
Image Code

Filing a FIR
Getting a Passport
Geeting Arms License

Contact Us

Powered By Luutaa