Our Mission Crime Against Women Cyber Crime Cyber Crime Help Social initiatives Process Answers Forms Contact Us

sir hamare yaha auto riksha wale bahut natak karte he kabhi meeter e jane ko taiyar nahi hote he aur bolo to mana kar dete he kehte he meetar chalu nahi he manmani keemat mangte he iski shikayat kaha kar sakte he
Please contact Traffic Police station on 0731 - 2542572 , 2530100

Dear Sir/Madam, Day before yesterday when I was coming to my home (around 9 PM). In-between Palasia-LIG-Patnipura-Pardeshipura-Clerk Colony, I lost my wallet having my Original Driving License and some Cash. I have filled information form on this website and this information has been submitted to the police. Is there any need to register FIR for the lost Driving License ? If yes, Kindly send me the procedure for the same. Thanks and Regards Lavesh
Please contact the relevant police station. You will be helped

I am a long time resident of Indore and area around my house "chhipabakhal" gali no 2 is palgued by problem of cattle being reared by some pepoepl on roads since ages. Numerous compalints have been made to police and even local councillor had made comaplaint to Mayor but ntohing happens. Meanwhile business continue to suffer, traffic disrutpion , foul air due to cow dung smell and accidents due to astray cattle is something we are forced to live with. Is Indore Police listening ?
Please contact Municipal Corporation of Indore to handle the problem that the people of the relevant area are undergoing.

sir i lost my mobile 2 months back it was a sony erricson W700i and then complaint the service provider airtel to stop the services. later i asked them to check the status of my mobile with the IMI code in madhya pradesh so they did found on thier level but couldn't trace the mobile.now my question is i have been told by airtel employess that police can easily trace the handset by its IMI code no. and can find where the mobile is and who is using the mobile cause police can find the data base
sharanjeet singh
Needn’t be confused and rumoured, contact your near police station.

sir ek baat batye agar kisiko abussive language me mail ya orkut society par scrap mil rahe ho jo ki kisi anjan id se ho toh woh is ki complaint kaha kar sakta hai
Please contact to “We care for you”

1 2 3 4

Ask Your Question
Image Code

Filing a FIR
Getting a Passport
Geeting Arms License

Contact Us

Powered By Luutaa