Our Mission Crime Against Women Cyber Crime Cyber Crime Help Social initiatives Process Answers Forms Contact Us
Background Verification

Dear Sir, I want a "No crime/conviction certificate" from Indore Police deptt, as I have to appy for a work permit in European Union. Kindly inform me the formality or channel. Regards, Mukul Gogate
Mukul Gogate
If you need of police verification Certificate please submit your application to S.P., Indore at SP Office Regal Square, RNT Marg, Indore along deposited Rs.21(Twenty-one) Chalan in the favour of police and copy of work permit in European Union. After the submitting (above) verification certificate would be delivered soon.

Dear Sir, We are a premier Background verification firm (Verifacts Services Pvt Ltd )based in Bangalore with branches all over the country .We carry out background verification on behalf of our esteemed clients for candidates joining the Companies in respect to education, previous employment,address check and police verification. There are a number of candidates from Indore and adjoining areas which fall under your jurisdiction. You are requested to please advise on the procedure to
Col P P Roy (Retd)
Please send or submit the employee's application to Superintendent of Police, Indore including company's appointment or concerning letter and deposited Chalan of Rupees 21 (Twenty-one) for each. (The amount should be deposited in the treasury in favour of police by the applicant or behalf of applicant.) After the submitting (above) verification report would be delivered soon.


Ask Your Question
Image Code

Filing a FIR
Getting a Passport
Geeting Arms License

Contact Us

Powered By Luutaa